Online Registration is LIVE NOW
Volunteers who sign up for at least six hours will receive an All-Event ticket. A wristband will be available for you to pick up at the will-call table at the Adorni Center beginning Friday evening, October 6.
- Band Hospitality: At the Sequoia Center, assist in food prep, presentation, and serving band members while they dine.
- Cashier: Cashiers are needed at the Adorni Center and at the Eureka Theater. Sell merchandise and tickets; helpful to have experience using a computer, cellular data phone, iPad, cash register system, and credit card processing applications, but training will be provided. Must attend a one-hour training before the festival at 5 p.m. on Monday October 2 or Tuesday October 3, at the Festival Office at 523 Fifth St., Eureka.
- Set-up and Tear Down: Set-up: Wednesday, October 4, and Thursday, October 5. Tasks include moving and setting up a stage, setting up chairs, decorating, etc. Heavy lifting up to 60 lbs. may be required. Tear Down: Monday, October 9. Tasks include tearing down and moving the stage, taking down chairs and decorations, etc. Heavy lifting up to 60 lbs. may be required.
- Shuttle Driver: Transport festival musicians in the Eureka area between hotels and venues. Must have clean driving record. You will be contacted to discuss requirements and shifts after you sign up. Drivers are needed Thursday through Sunday.
- Venue Helper: Working at the venues during the festival: Wristband verification, usher, light clean-up, door monitors, greeters, etc.
Volunteer Online Signup
We use a volunteer organizing site to sign up volunteers - Instructions to access the Bloomerang Volunteer site:
To access the site and sign up, the first thing to do is to
- Make sure you have Google Chrome as your default browser (if you don’t have it you will need to download it for free) .If this tries to open up another browser such as Firefox, it won’t work. Once you have Google Chrome, if it doesn’t open correctly, cut the below URL and paste it into the command line and hit enter.
- Click on the following link: https://app.initlive.com:443/JE/8nyxac9poycxd4
- You will be asked to start by putting your email address in and click on next or put in the password. If you can’t remember your password click on “forgot my password” and follow the directions.
- If this is your first time using this site, you’ll be asked to sign up and create a password. Follow the directions including checking the “I agree” box for the waiver when you encounter it.
- If you are returning from last year and get past the password test, complete the information sheet and check the “I agree” box for the waiver.
- Now comes the fun part. You can filter the various work shifts available by role (such as cashier, venue helper, etc.) and venue (Adorni, Eureka Theater, etc.) and sign up for available shifts that suit your schedule. Remember, if you sign up for at least 6 hours, you get a free All Event ticket that will get you into all six venues for the entire weekend.
And again, if you are having problems with the Bloomerang site and can’t find someone under 30 years old to help you, give me a call and we’ll fumble through it together!